If you are part of a small business, with limited web development experience, that needs a new website, or web re-design, but are trying to decide which way to go in this myriad of website options, then this article is for you.
There are many slightly confusing articles out there that go into details that most folks dont want or need, so I’m going to keep this brief and to the point.
If this sounds like you, use Squarespace, Wix, Weebly etc…
- You have a small amount of time and resources to invest into a starter business.
- You want to test a business idea.
- You do not want to own your website and the files associated with it, and dont mind losing control.
- You see a template that you love, and have no need for anything other than what you see in this template.
- You dont mind severely limited options in every area
- Your main concern is ‘Easy to create’
- You dont need options and flexibility
- When your business grows, you will need to start over, lose your Squarespace site, and build a new site on a different platform (probably WordPress)
If this sounds like you, use WordPress
- You are serious about your business and willing to invest in it
- You want to build your site on a platform that can accommodate unlimited future growth
- You want to own your website and files, and can take it with you wherever you go
- You want flexibility and unlimited options.
- You want to be a part of huge 14 million user community
Do we really need to know more details then I have listed here to make decision?
If so, what details would you like to know?